Saturday, October 28, 2006

Its NOT nasi lemak if its made with un-coconut-ed BROWN rice, and if we're all only allowed to have 3 spoons of rice each. I hate how my family's so health-concious. Nasi lemak at our house is baked chicken/fish, boiled egg, cucumber and sambal. Sambal of course with added protein supplements.

Eww.

Adrian's at church, believe it or not. He's been going for daily mass now. At St. Mike's of all churches. Mostly cause he's too lazy to take a bus to another one. Point is he's going for mass. Its funny how my brother's embracing his faith just when I'm losing mine. Everyone's becoming so holy and perfect and I'm staying me. The contrast is amazing. Dad and Mum are going up to Rawang this weekend with a bunch of assorted relatives for St. Jude's feast. As Mum so eloquently put it, they went up last year to pray for my O's, cause there's obviously no way I'd have done relatively well without the patron saint of hopeless cases on my side. I swear, in my family, if I were top student in Singapore, it wouldn't be cause I decided to be smart and study my ass off, it'd be that everyone else just took a break from hitting the books.

I wish I wasn't so damned sensitive. I wish I wish I wish.

Anyway, because everyone's been annoying me with their nonsense diets and quest to spiritual perfection, I've gone on a massive baking spree to encourage sinful-ness. I've been baking everyday. Problem is I'm the only one eating anything aside from Dad who sneaks brownies late late at night when no one's watching. I've been house visiting a lot to give away food. Shane got banana muffins and oatmeal cookies today. I can't give any away to relatives cause Mum's been going around telling everyone that my food's disgustingly sweet, even though she's yet to taste anything from this baking spree and I've massively cut down sugar in everything. So now all my besties will get fat fat instead. Just cause I cut the sugar doesn't mean I cut the butter. I don't hear Shane complaining though. Haha.

Oh and quote of the day yesterday was by Mrs Kok Chwee Kee, soon to be ex-principal of SRJC.

" A is the first letter of the alphabet. Always remember that "

Oh it had to come from SR.

I'm off to watch Nip/Tuck now. Cheerio.

No comments: